How Many States?!?

One of Obama's recent gaffes give credence to the question of his ability to be a serious political candidate - at least I believe it does; but then again, what do I know? I'm just a "Mind-Numb Robot Ditto-Head..

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Excuse me? 57 states with ONE more to go - Alaska and Hawaii???

Ok,,, how do you take this? We actually have 58 states or 59 states? OR, maybe Alaska and Hawaii is just one state?

If he would have said 52 states, I could have over looked that and thought; he's confused with a deck of cards..
But Obama has had gaffe after gaffe and don't get me started about him not having a teleprompter to look at while talking!

Technorati tags: , ,

0 comments: