Offensive Obama

Obama should offend every veteran and active duty military person alive today!
From the time I started public school at 5 years old, I was taught how I should face the flag "salute" the flag as a civilian.
I left the lapel pin slide - not everyone likes having something on their clothes - that's fine, but to blatantly not put your hand over your heart and while standing in front of a huge American flag to top it off!


I guess is one more thing that Obama's disciples will over look from their messiah..
It's odd that if this were a republican; all hell would break loose over this - and that funny in itself - democrats being pissed over the lack of patriotism..


School children in 1889
The Pledge is said from beginning to end with the right hand over the heart.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments: